Saturday 9 July 2016

Idiotic Impulsiveness

Hello everyone

It's been a while since I have put pen to paper. I was hoping that this year would be a bit more easy on the soul but that obviously did not happen๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not really sure how I'm getting through each day but I am. Some days are crazy, it's like I need a plumber who can fix my eye leakage, it happens after I wake up,while I'm reading self empowering books,sometimes while driving and without a doubt while praying ,meditating and  before I sleep.

Not to mention that this week's impulsive idiotic and lower self behaviour got me here,so I guess I should just be thankful for it since it did get me to blog after forever!!!๐Ÿ™†

So here's what I learnt, I will come across idiots and they will make me wiser but because of them I should not respond  like an idiot to genuine people and push them away in an instant of the fear of being hurt.

Okay so I really can't change what happen and I actually watched the video by Byron Katie about how I could have done it differently and I felt better (be sure to check out her you tube channel, some really relatable content )

So what's the point of sharing this here right? Here's what it is,a wiseman once told me "in life you will sometimes  learn from your own mistakes and sometimes from other people's mistakes"
I'm hoping you can apply the latter in this case and learn from me that it's okay to be vulnerable and it's okay to show courage even when you afraid of pulling another into your storm,be this in friendships, romantic relationships or family relationships, just don't push them away because of your fear because after a while it won't be easy to bring them back and you'll be left feeling crazy.  If you've done what I've done,it's okay,feel what you need to feel in instant of the fear of being hurt and let  that bs stuff go. Journal it,scream it out,tap it out,cry it out ,yoga it out ,pray it out etc you get the idea. ...

Keep loving yourself even when you just cannot and remember that no matter what,the universe really does have your back!!!๐Ÿ’•

Trying to stay present
Love
Gia


No comments:

Post a Comment